Friday 1 June 2012

Today's Talk #1


So today we have had some lovely weather in England it has been even hotter than abroad (woweeee). So today I have been inspired to create a new post because literally i felt so inspired by the gorgeous weather we have in England today.

I am literally just sat here in shorts and a strappy top (really in England). Anyway I just got back from school and when I looked in the car at the little temperature thing it said a wopping 30 degrees. I actually cannot believe it. On the radio this morning as i was getting ready for school it said its going to be hotter than abroad and I am going to be honest with you, I thought no way. But I am so happy to admit it and say they were not wrong, it is.

So I am going to go and continue on with the rest of today which involves writing another couple of posts for my blog and then after continue sunbathing and then go and meet my mates.

So I hope if you are in England that you have a lovely day to in the sun,
leave a comment below telling me about you day.

for anyone whose wondering this post was actually wrote on Friday afternoon on the 25th, sorry i did not get it out on the day but i had another post to upload that i needed to put up first

 Speak to you guys soon 
x

 Extra info and places to find me 

I have recently changed my blog layout a tiny bit so that all my links to every site or thing I am on or do is now under my blog archive so if you want to go and check out some of my links they are all there.

3 comments:

  1. such a great post :) have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post just sums up exactly what I was doing, the weather was amazing last week!
    Love your blog - am now a follower!

    moos-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx