Tuesday 11 October 2011

Vital Radiance HydraSmooth Concealer






I picked up this concealer because i ran out of my other and i had nothing to use. So when i ran out of my old concealer i went to the shops and saw the just a random concealer and picked it up and it was this one. The shop it was from was B&M 's and it was £2. I had very low expectations when i picked this up and only picked it up because i had no concealer left but it isnt that bad. It is quite a creamy consistency and does the job. I will not be repurchasing this because i want to next try the collection 2000 lasting finish concealer that everyones raving about. Overall good to tide you over but not the best.
x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! :)


    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx