Friday 19 August 2011

Africa Blush/Bronzing Powder by W7








Although though the product says bronzing powder i find i like to use it better as a blush. I love this blush because it is just so pigmented and pretty it reminds me of when you are naturally glowing and you have a tiny bit of pinky cheek colour coming through your glowing skin. I also think that when you are not wearing a bright eyeshadow or lip colour i just think it add abit of colour to your face. 

You cant go wrong with this blusher because it is only £1.99 from savers or B&M Bargins. Its natural and adds a a nice pinky shimmery colour to your face.

2 comments:

  1. very gorgoues color nice review
    http://www.sadeestyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree this is a blush! I use this too as it's really pigmented and a pretty shade of pink.

    www.floralfidelity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx