Tuesday 19 July 2011

August Favorites


My August Favorites

Cotton Tree Body Butter in Mango | 99p
Cotton Tree Body Butter in Mango | 99p
I love this product because it is just so moisturizing and the thick consistency makes it feel really nice when applying it to my skin. 
St.Moriz Tanning Mousse - Dark | B&M Bargins | £2.99      
St.Moriz Tanning Mousse in Dark is a good product to use when you want a natural looking tan. Although it does leave your skin looking dirty but when you shower the tan off, you are left with a beautiful, natural looking tan.
W7 Honolulu Bronzing Powder | Savers | £1.99
W7 Honolulu Bronzing Powder | Savers | £1.99
Ever since i came home from being on holiday in Turkey for 2 weeks i have been wearing this bronzing powder on my cheekbones. It makes my face and skin look sun kissed and is great for summer.
Barry M Nail Paint in Strawberry | Superdrug | £2.99 
Barry M Nail Paint in Strawberry | Superdrug | £2.99
I have been wearing this nail varnish all summer, its just so pretty.Pastel nail varnish had been in all summer but this one by far is my favorite one yet. In general i love nail paints but, this colour just reminds me the most of summer but, summer is now over and its time to get out your darker nail varnishes girls for Autumn/Winter.

Primarks Kabuki Brush
I love this brush so much everyday in my foundation routine i use it to buff my foundation out,buff my blush out so its looks more natural and lots more trust me i will list all the things in my in detailed blog post that will go up soon.




I Love Raspberry & Blueberry Glossy Lip Balm 
This lip balm is amazingly moisturizing it leaves my lips with a nice pinky lip gloss and is moisturizing my lips at the same time bonus bonus.


Kylie Monogue Showtime Perfume
This smells so good its unreal i will put a full in depth discription on the sent on my blog post.



For The Girls Lipgloss In A Light Shimmery Pink Colour
It looks so pretty on and i dont know what else to say but it just looks really pretty.



MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara 
This Mascara is amazing it looks so good on and it makes my lashes really long a volumized. 

What is in your August Favorites??

Speak to you guys soon 
x


please go and check out my links they are all under the blog archive >>>>>>

2 comments:

  1. hey nice post. Barry M Nail Paint In Strawberry looks cool. looking for some skin products and beauty products reviews. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx